All-inclusive walk rates
From 1 April 2017 – 30 June 2018
Rates are per person and all-inclusive ex Margaret River – Perth to Margaret River transfer available at additional cost per person (contact us to confirm the best available rate for your departure).
Rates are per person and all-inclusive ex Perth – including COMPLIMENTARY PERTH TO MARGARET RIVER TRANSFERS
- Three nights in an oceanfront private pool villa at Injidup Spa Retreat
- Four days guided walking on the Cape to Cape Track (averaging six to 14 kilometres per day)
- Gourmet food and wine, including select local wines in your villa
- Cliff-top welcome drinks overlooking the Indian Ocean (weather dependent – alternative in lounge)
- Exclusive didgeridoo performance at Ngilgi Cave with one of the region’s Aboriginal Traditional Owners (subject to availability)
- 4 course lunch with matched wines at picturesque Wills Domain winery
- Wonderful evening of food and wine at premier local venue
- Private chef prepared dinner showcasing local produce and local wines
- Transfers to/from the track and all dining/other experiences
- Custom insulated daypack (if required) and stainless steel water bottle to keep (note – your guide will carry extra water so you only need to carry the one bottle)
- Optional massage treatment at award-winning Injidup Spa (fee applies)
Room sharing notes
- If you wish to avoid the single supplement and opt to twin share with a friend, you will share a room with a King Bed – unfortunately split king single beds are unable to be guaranteed due to room limitations at Injidup Spa Retreat.
- The twin share walk rate is based on two adults sharing a king bedroom. Where a party of two guests book together online, they will be allocated their own villa with a king bed (the second bedroom/bathroom will be locked off). Unfortunately, split beds cannot be guaranteed where two friends are looking to twin-share in one bedroom – given this we recommend booking two single share rooms and we can pair you with your friend in a two-bedroom/two-bathroom pool villa. To do this, book online separately as solo travellers, and let us know your friend’s name so we can pair you together.
- If a party of 3 or more guests book together online, the party will be accommodated within one or more two-bedroom villas on a twin-share basis, with two guests per room and 3-4 guests per villa (subject to party size).
- For solo travellers, a single room supplement of $400 is added at the time of booking to guarantee your own bedroom. In the event that two single room bookings are received for the same departure date, these guests may be paired together in a two-bedroom/two-bathroom villa each with their own bedroom/bathroom.
Return Perth to Margaret River transfers with Walk into Luxury are available at an additional cost for walks departing prior to 30 June 2018.
From 1 September 2018 onwards, the new 4 day Cape to Cape Walk rate includes a complimentary Perth to Margaret River transfer service for all guests.
For other transfer options, visit the Plan your Trip page
Check our news page for our latest special offers or sign-up for our e-newsletter to be the first in the know.
A Walk into Luxury gift voucher is the perfect special gift for that special occasion or as a reward for a valued team member.
A gift voucher for the 4 day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk is available year-round and we will send you an online gift voucher to print. Alternatively, you may prefer to allocate a dollar amount for the voucher that can be applied to any Walk into Luxury booking. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 662 452 to arrange your gift voucher purchase.