4 day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk
$2690 (from Sept18)
Return Perth to Margaret River transfers included!
$3090 (from Sept18)
From Sept 2018, enjoy complimentary return Perth to Margaret River transfers on the Cape to Cape Walk
The four day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk by Walk into Luxury
(a Great Walk of Australia) is a fully guided small group walk combining the best sections of the Cape to Cape track with once in a lifetime food and wine experiences and ultra-luxe accommodation at an exclusive cliff-top retreat. Packed with highlights, the inclusions on this walk are simply unparalleled. Read on and see what we mean.
At a glance
- 3 nights at Injidup Spa Retreat in an ocean-view pool villa
- 4 days guided walking on the Cape to Cape (41 kilometres in total)
- Small groups of two to 12 guests
- All food and wine including select in-villa wine and craft beer
- Feature dining experiences at award winning venues including a share style dinner with local wines at a Margaret River winery – an evening of food and wine overlooking the vines
- Private chef and wine tasting dinner at Injidup Spa Retreat showcasing local produce and wine
- Celebration lunch with wine matches at Wills Domain winery at the end of your walk
- Welcome clifftop drinks overlooking the Indian Ocean (weather dependent)
- Private didgeridoo performance at Ngilgi Cave with an Aboriginal traditional owner (subject to availability)
- Perth/track/luggage transfers, and backpack (if required) and custom water bottle to keep
Detailed inclusions available on Rates page
Walk into Luxury guests return each day to luxurious accommodation at the exclusive Injidup Spa Retreat. Situated on a stunning section of the Cape to Cape track, this intimate coastal retreat provides the kind of tranquility that is difficult to find. Each luxury villa offers spectacular ocean views, with a private plunge pool to relax in post walk. This is the perfect spot to experience the sunset over the Indian Ocean while enjoying a glass of Margaret River wine from your complimentary bar. The onsite Spa is also a must.
View our gallery
for more scenes from the walk