This is your chance to secure an amazing deal by joining a Spring departure of the 4 day Cape to Cape Walk – one of the Great Walks of Australia. Book by 31 July 2018 and you will receive these wonderful bonus inclusions, while paying the discounted rate of $2490 per person (twin share) – that’s a saving of $400 per couple. BOOK HERE to receive the discounted rate and these wonderful bonus inclusions:
- One night’s COMPLIMENTARY accommodation immediately pre or post walk at Alex Hotel in Perth, including complimentary breakfast and bike hire
- COMPLIMENTARY return Perth to Margaret River transfers
- BONUS $50 massage voucher to use at Bodhi J Spa at Injidup Spa Retreat
About the 4 day Cape to Cape Walk
One of the Great Walks of Australia, the 4-day Cape to Cape Walk by Walk into Luxury is a luxury walking tour showcasing the award-winning food and wine of the Margaret River region and the beauty of the Cape to Cape Track, with guests staying in luxury pool-villa accommodation overlooking the Indian Ocean. Spring is the ultimate time to experience the Cape to Cape, with whales migrating along our coastline and wildflowers blooming on the Cape to Cape Track.
Our Cape to Cape walking tour is the best small group walk on the Cape to Cape with a maximum of 12 guests led by two experienced local guides. Experience this incredible part of Australia with us and tick off one of the Great Walks of Australia.
Alex Hotel, Perth
Located in Perth’s cultural and entertainment centre, Northbridge, boutique Alex Hotel is a sanctuary of calm that encourages guests to make themselves at home. Help yourself to a glass of wine from the guest lounge and enjoy the view of the Perth skyline from the roof-top, and in the morning enjoy a freshly roasted coffee from the espresso bar before heading out. If you want to do some exploring, complimentary bikes are supplied to help you on your way.
Bodhi J Spa @ Injidup
Bodhi J is Western Australia’s premier eco-luxe spa group, offering holistic, natural and organic treatments to guests in the pristine coastal surrounds of Injidup Spa Retreat. Bodhi J @ Injidup provides massages, facials and other wellness treats that are sure to relax and restore tired walkers after a day on the Cape to Cape. Our favourite is the Soothing Mint Foot Therapy treatment for revitalizing sore feet and legs – a great way to indulge post-walk and discover that Walk into Luxury feeling.
Book your Spring 2018 departure
You can view all Spring departure dates at https://capetocapewalk.com.au/book-your-walk/. Once you have chosen your preferred dates, complete your booking online and we will contact you within 48 hours to arrange your complimentary night at the Alex, massage voucher and with transfer details. If your preferred date is showing as Enquire Now, contact us and we will confirm if there are any spots available and the best alternative date if there aren’t.
Spring 2018 departures are filling fast, so please book early to secure your preferred date and this very special offer.
Super Special terms and conditions
The following conditions apply to the Super Special –
- Available for bookings made on or before 31 July 2018, or until Spring departures are fully booked (whichever occurs sooner).
- Super special applies to departures of the 4 day Cape to Cape Walk in September, October and November 2018.
- Not available for existing bookings, or in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not available for customers using a gift voucher purchased prior to the launch of the Super Special
- The discounted rate of $2490 pp is the twin share rate. Single supplement of $400 applies to this rate, which secures a single room in a two bedroom/two bathroom villa.
- $50 voucher and complimentary night at Alex Hotel are per booking (ie one voucher/room per couple, or per single for solo booking)
- Use of the voucher and complimentary night at Alex Hotel are subject to availability at the time of booking and not redeemable for cash.
- Available for direct bookings only.
Begin your journey…
BOOK ONLINE at https://capetocapewalk.com.au/book-your-walk/ (the discounted rate has already been applied at this link) or contact us to learn more. If you’d like to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 1300 662 452 (+61 447 773 719 from overseas) or email email@example.com.